Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey Vote for us here!!

Top Site Lists
Yamagakure no Sato is locked , if you are making a new app pick another village.
The Shirotori group is now locked, also is wander nins and missing nins, please join a village that is open.
Share | 

Kikato Rinku Returns!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 am

Kikato would appear in the Chamber seemingly out of no where,his hair longer then when he last saw her,his muscles more defined,he let his chakra be felt by Sam and smiles slighty at the sight of her and spoke softly "Sam....Sir... whatever you prefer me to call you, I felt you needed me as i need you...." he trailed off as he let his thoughts flow into place aswell as a small tease to sam to let her thoughts wonder aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yamakage Yuki
Yamagakure
Yamagakure

Character sheet
Chakra:
225/225  (225/225)
Jutsu Tokens:
0/8  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:52 am

Sameonna had sensed this familiar chakra signature once before. Though this was roughly a few months ago, and she hadn't felt it since then. Suddenly, the same signature sent keen vibrations of its presence through her sensory pathways. She'd hear the voice of the Jounin as she'd turn around and smile at him. Noticing a small pin on the collar of his uniform, she'd recognize it was the Badge of Honor given to ninja who display absolute excellence while on missions and doing said missions without failure. A great honor it is to wear such a thing - as it would signal to Sameonna that he has become a capable ninja since she last saw him.

"Hello Guardian. It has been a while hasn't it?" She'd note, scanning him up and down with her eyes. "Sir will do." She'd note before continuing. He went on explaining how he felt Sameonna needed him as he needed her. Which struck her as incredibly odd. Before their last departure he showed signs of her hatred - not his desire to have a loving embrace from her. Regardless, she had to stay focused on the situation and maintain her solemn dignity as the Kage. With a grunt, she'd continue. "What is it you now grace my presence with? And a congratulations is in order.." She'd nudge her head forward, pointing out the badge. "Only given to ninja who have proven themselves in combat. Something I'd expect no less from Kikato Rinku, Hogosha no Yamagakure."

Yamakage Sameonna Yuki, the Sage of Steel

,_,.-~*~-.,_,,_,.-~*~-.,_,,_,.-~*~-.,_,

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 am

Many things ran through his mind but he kept his thought train going"Well then...Sir...."he paused it didnt feel right on his lips" I have alot i have found of myself ,Firstly i finaly understand why i always upset at you...Its because i was trying to keep myself away from falling for you........"He paused incase she had something to say then spoke up"And second i wish for you to train me"
He stood silent as he waited,no longer afraid of what he felt or what she would say,he siad what he needed to now lets see her responce

Yamagakure
Yamagakure

Character sheet
Chakra:
225/225  (225/225)
Jutsu Tokens:
0/8  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

She'd smile at him, though unsure of what to say when he spoke of his frustration with falling in love with her. "Uh.." She'd blush madly, her face turning a bright pink before returning to its naturally tanned hue. Raikahime, as wise and prominent as she was, felt the need to reveal her more abstract and perverse side, growling like a tiger in Sameonna's ear. This caused her to flinch and throw her off balance, glaring at Raikahime. The young dragon would perk a smile in mockery of the situation. Focusing her vision back to Kikato, she'd note that one of the primary reasons he is standing before her is that he wishes to be trained by Sameonna. This however, though odd, strikes her as within reasoning. What could she possibly offer that he would want to learn, though? A question she will have an answer to soon enough. "What is it you should want from me, Guardian? Jutsu? Perhaps a fighting style or two?" She'd ponder the multitudes of decisions. Though Sameonna did have alot to offer shinobi who were willing to put in the work for it. "I can even go as far as to teach you my mastery over the Silent Killing Method.."

Yes, she literally meant the Silent Killing Method. Sameonna has been trained so well in this skill that she has been rumored worldwide to be capable of extraordinary feats while coveted in darkness or being hidden. She was a highly capable ninja when it came to trickery, and misdirections - being famed for her mastery of stealth and assassination. She had an extensive knowledge of the multiple vulnerable organs in the human body, and above all, enough skill to kill opponents through zero visibility, and only needing the slightest amount of noise to pinpoint the location of her enemies. This was something that made her renowned even amongst the ANBU members from other countries as well as her Genin class - being matched to fight the now Jounin Kaizen Itazura - a battle which would have ended his life had she not shown mercy. This was something Kikato may or may not know about his Kage, but it was factual and it was historically accurate.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:33 am

Kikato walked up and took her hand in his and smiled softly and whispered"Everything is what i want from you,but what your willing to give is another question,and the training i need Kenjutsu and Water Element training"he smiled at her and his thumb ran over the back of her hand slowly back and forth and he looked over to the dragon and smiled at her aswell and spoke to the dragon"I may not understand you,but im sure you understand me, If you had to choose,would you approve of me trying for the Kage? and i mean as in..I dont know ummm becomming a couple i assume would be the best way to put it" he spoke to the dragon and stayed looking at it

Yamagakure
Yamagakure

Character sheet
Chakra:
225/225  (225/225)
Jutsu Tokens:
0/8  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 am

Raikahime would be surprised that this human would approach her in such a manner. Though she smiled back at him and looked at Sameonna briefly before returning her gaze to the boy and speaking in her innate draconic tongue. "Sameonna.. nomeno drot ui proposing vin engagement di itovir affairs, sjek si mi ti baclaxtor? Sjek batobot ui abhlek wer krel, kikato, sameonna kiwiegic lae sjek wux re xihuuliup di jacioniv standing lae wer sargt di wer verthicha. Lae mishun, si ornla honorably permit wux ekess relate ekess jacioniv shafaer vi throdenilt urgthumnum level. though wer hatibahu decision ui jacidaiv." Sameonna would nod in approval of Raikahime's words. Though she soon realized Kikato had no fucking clue what she said, so she felt it necessary to explain.

"Basically, Kikato, Raikahime here asked me firstly if you are wanting to engage in a personal relationship. After I nodded to her she went on to explain that considering I trust you enough to stand before me as the Guardian of the Mountain, you are more than worthy in her eyes. Though she also stated that the decision ultimately lays with me." She'd overlook the ninja and scan him head to toe again as she had done before. "And I believe my decision has been made since that kiss."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:22 am

Kikato would smile and then speak softly as he pulled her closer slowly"then let me do what i did not have the guts nor time to do then" and he would lean down and kiss her lips softly,closing his eyes as he did,finally giving her the kiss back he always wish he could have done back then,he was filled with a warm feeling and his arms slowly wrapped around her to pull her deeper into the kiss,before he broke it and smiled at her and said"now about that training"

Yamagakure
Yamagakure

Character sheet
Chakra:
225/225  (225/225)
Jutsu Tokens:
0/8  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 am

She would return the kiss with a gentle, passionate remark. Smiling after he backed away from her lips. He then continued to ask about the training he had mentioned before. "Okay.. And what is it exactly you'd like to be training first, Kikato?" Out of curiosity, she had to ask this question. It would lay down the foundation for whatever type of training she would conduct while teaching him how to utilize the training to benefit himself. Unknown as to what plans he had regarding this training, she thought it was wise that he came to her for it of all people.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 am

Kikato knew what he wanted first so as soon as she asked he remarked with"Water Element training i would like that first"He smiled softly as his violet eyes stared into her eyes,his eyes sparkle and show a calm that he hadnt had months before and instead of the hate,there was another feeling showing in his eyes towards the kage

Yamagakure
Yamagakure

Character sheet
Chakra:
225/225  (225/225)
Jutsu Tokens:
0/8  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 am

She would smile at him. Water was her specialty. Sameonna was vastly known for her mastery over the Water Release, even bringing forth the techique of Tsunami Release - an ability which further enhanced her mastery over the element by combining Wind and Water natures. She can perform powerful water-style techniques in areas that lack bodies of water and perform complex jutsu utilizing it such as the famed Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique with a single handseal. This type of feat earned her the title of Otomentei among the Kage of this era, or Poseidon's Daughter.

She looked onto him and gave him a small map, rolled and stamped shut with hot wax in the form of a fire symbol. "Inside of this scroll is a map with directions to an undisclosed location within the Land Between Lands known as the Land of the Sea. Meet me here tomorrow at eight PM sharp, when the tides are at their highest potential. I will be awaiting your arrival on a high rock. As such, you will be greeted by me in a manner unexpected. Be prepared. I train people the same way I was trained. Death is a possibility." With that, she'd give him another peck on the lips and meander over to her desk. "I have duties to take care of for the time being.. You are dismissed if you feel it necessary to leave and prepare for tomorrow and what it brings."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 am

Kikato would give her a quick kiss back and smile as he nodded"Ok see you tommarrow then" and he walked out of the kage's chambers and out to prepare for the marrow and what it could bring,a smile on his face as his training was about to begin,he would take a stroll around the town before heading back to his place and to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 am

(Topic Closed)

Yamagakure
Yamagakure

Character sheet
Chakra:
225/225  (225/225)
Jutsu Tokens:
0/8  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku Returns!!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:00 am

[CLOSED]