Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Valor Over Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Vote for us here!!

Top Site Lists
The site is back in business! We hope to see a lot of new and old faces, Enjoy Your Stay!
As of right now we are allowing people to apply for any position they would like. We need spots filled.

Sannin

Go down 
+4
Kikato Rinku
Terri
Revy Izumi
Kyoya Senju
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoya Senju
Kigakure
Kigakure
Kyoya Senju

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue100/100Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Jutsu Tokens:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue0/1Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:07 am

This is just a suggestion. I am merely expressing my opinion:

REQUIREMENTS

Interaction

The first step to becoming a Sannin is by building a strong relationship with your fellow Kage. You and your Kage both must be involved in approximately five topics (alone). In addition, each topic must contain a minimum of 14 posts divided between the 'Sannin' and Kage, Becoming a Sannin takes time. Therefore, every topic must be approximately a day's worth in roleplaying time. Topics cannot follow consecutively (Example: I cannot spend my next five topics ONLY with the Kage). A topic, either alone or with another person besides the Kage. The 'Sannin' must have a minimum of five posts in each of these specific topics. At best, using these topics to help others will give you extra credit when heading in the Sannin direction. Once this stage is complete, it will be recorded in your Character History (which will be made in your signature).

The second stage into passing the Interaction fraction of the Sannin Test is to have a meeting with the elders of the village. This is to simply ensure you get your purpose across to potentially the most important ones in terms of obtaining a legendary title. This topic must include an NPC of a 'chosen elder' with either a staff member or a regular member with staff's permission. You must also include a minimum of ten posts in this stage. As elders can send your message to nearly anyone in the village, you need to express your feelings of having this certain title to the fullest, including absolutely every detail you have that you believe can lead you to becoming a Sannin.

NOTE: Every post made in both stages of Interaction must have a minimum of 300 words. This will considerably define what your character has to offer.

Missions

To show that you are truly Sannin-material, you must put your life on the line for your village. Your Kage will assign you deadly missions. This will involve killing multiple NPCs throughout all missions given. To perform better performances whilst doing these missions, your Kage can teach you one technique OR give you two weapons BEFORE these missions are assigned. If weapons are given, they must be returned to their respective owner after the missions are complete. The only exception to this is if you happen to die in one of the missions. Two medical ninja NPCs can be granted in each mission for assistance. However, note that they can be killed easily. Be wise with them if given to you. No word or post requirements are given in this stage. These missions are private. Each mission must include at least three enemies.

The Ultimate Spar

Your Kage will choose the highest representative of their village to spar with you. This can be the most difficult challenge for your character as the representative can be aided as much as they need to be (although they will still have to fight solo). Your character will have to survive at least five assaults from the opposition in order to pass the final test. Give it your all as after each post, the Kage and one staff member will rate your defensive maneuvers on a scale of 1-10. In the end, your character must be given an overall rating of 40 or higher in order to pass both of the spar's requirements. If you happen to pass the spar, but receive a rating between 31 and 39, your character may wait a week in OOC time and try again. However, be ready as receiving a score of 30 or less will result in a redo of completing the missions, THEN completing the spar once more.

After all is complete, a topic will be made of your character receiving the legendary title of Sannin.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Shirotori
Shirotori
Revy Izumi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue601/700Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (601/700)
Jutsu Tokens:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue0/8Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 am

Its a good concept I agree but I dont know what the boss is doing with them.
Back to top Go down
Terri

Terri

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue3/3Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

We are currently not doing sannin for certain reasons at this moment of time but maybe in the future. it doesn't seem that bad.

((yuji/hono told me to post this))
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Senju
Kigakure
Kigakure
Kyoya Senju

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 am

Of course I recognize that the Sannin title is currently unavailable. I am simply suggesting this system to when or if the title becomes available and how to obtain it.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Ok One Question what of say for example The MIssions Yama offers as long as they have three enemies in them do they still count towards the Sannin missions?
Back to top Go down
Luca
Yamagakure
Yamagakure
Luca

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue1/1Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:57 pm

The missions are Kage-assigned. This means that whatever the Kage feels is extremely dangerous and can potentially jeopardize the village, you will have to fix. This also means that these specific missions are irrelevant to other missions already assigned by the village (these missions are specifically for the Sannin title whilst others are just for regular rewards such as distinct amounts of ryo).
Back to top Go down
Shiribasara
Missing
Missing
Shiribasara

Location : Virginia/ Fighting Isao in the land in between lands.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue355/450Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (355/450)
Jutsu Tokens:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue3/8Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 pm

In the Manga Hanzo of the Salamander granted the title of Sannin so after all this training then perhaps it should be given by a Shirotori or a rival shinobi from another village
Back to top Go down
Luca
Yamagakure
Yamagakure
Luca

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Shiribasara wrote:
In the Manga Hanzo of the Salamander granted the title of Sannin so after all this training then perhaps it should be given by a Shirotori or a rival shinobi from another village

I will take that into consideration. However, recognize the many outcomes that could happen if this were to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Shiribasara
Missing
Missing
Shiribasara

Location : Virginia/ Fighting Isao in the land in between lands.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue355/450Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (355/450)
Jutsu Tokens:
Sannin Left_bar_bleue3/8Sannin Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:06 pm

True, a lot of outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Reith

Reith

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm

It could be 2 ways to become Sannin. A kage of another village, in a time of war, grant you the tittle after battling you OR though the method from the very first post. This would mean either way its a risky deal to become a Sannin, seeing as fighting a kage would usually grant you in death.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Senju
Kigakure
Kigakure
Kyoya Senju

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 am

Reith wrote:
It could be 2 ways to become Sannin. A kage of another village, in a time of war, grant you the tittle after battling you OR though the method from the very first post. This would mean either way its a risky deal to become a Sannin, seeing as fighting a kage would usually grant you in death.

No offense intended, but I find this highly inappropriate (the fraction of fighting another Kage). If you battle a Kage in a time of war and win, even if the Kage is about to die, he or she will not reward you. A Sannin is a title on the peaceful end of the Naruto world, the peaceful end being that of the Five Great Nations. A Sannin's purpose is to keep the Five Great Nations bonded. Therefore, if a Sannin were to fight another Kage in a matter of life or death, there would truly be no good outcome for the Sannin. Unless a Kage is scaled on a Shirotori-level would this be a legal thing to do for a title. Otherwise, a Sannin only fights the greatest of the worst, not to break bonds.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 pm

The Three Legendary Sannin are the only Sannin in Naruto and they only got that name after fighting Hanzo of th Salamander and they didn't even win. So I don't think fighting a Kage is highly inappropriate seeing as that's the only known way in Naruto to become one. I think your trying to make the Sannin into something their not. In Naruto the Sannin were a big help in the third ninja war because of their great power but that's all they are known for doing in their time as Sannin is fighting and only fighting for Konoha not uniting the villages in a bond. Then after they all left their village to do their own thing that in no way was a means to help the villages except for Jiraiya who was keeping tabs n Orochimaru but that was only for Konoha not any other village. The only Sannin known for actually using diplomacy to bring the villages together is Tsunade but that was as Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Yamagakure
Yamagakure
Luca

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Lael Uchiha wrote:
The Three Legendary Sannin are the only Sannin in Naruto and they only got that name after fighting Hanzo of th Salamander and they didn't even win. So I don't think fighting a Kage is highly inappropriate seeing as that's the only known way in Naruto to become one. I think your trying to make the Sannin into something their not. In Naruto the Sannin were a big help in the third ninja war because of their great power but that's all they are known for doing in their time as Sannin is fighting and only fighting for Konoha not uniting the villages in a bond. Then after they all left their village to do their own thing that in no way was a means to help the villages except for Jiraiya who was keeping tabs n Orochimaru but that was only for Konoha not any other village. The only Sannin known for actually using diplomacy to bring the villages together is Tsunade but that was as Hokage.

When I came up with this theory, I referred to the timeline of this Naruto RPG specifically. As this is a new era in time for shinobi to grow, a time that is nearly incapable of comparing to the original Naruto world, new laws can be created, along with new guidelines, missions, etc. However, I would like to point out that I did in fact include a time where you are to fight off against many enemies. We can change part of this so you have to fight a high class Shirotori NPC or even a personally-made Shirotori member. As someone already mentioned this, I never gave them the 'no' to this part. If you want to add requirements of obtaining Sannin via diplomacy (if possible), that is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Character sheet
Chakra:
Jutsu Tokens:

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 pm

I know this is super old but i feel it should be addressed before the new site is implemented. You should be able to attain this title through undeniably superior role play skills and a character near end game. This way all players who deserve the title may gain it not just the ones with a strong alignment to the good and pure.(Think of the cold blooded ninja or the rogue shinobi) I feel since the Sannin title is entitled to bonuses it would be unfair to prevent players from reaping the benefits and spcial status simply because of their style of role play. I do however think that perhaps ninja who get Sannin rank and are currently aligned with a village may be subjugated to any of the rules Luca suggested to the discretion of the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sannin   Sannin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sannin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valor Over Liberty :: Discussion Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: