Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Valor Over Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Vote for us here!!

Top Site Lists
The site is back in business! We hope to see a lot of new and old faces, Enjoy Your Stay!
As of right now we are allowing people to apply for any position they would like. We need spots filled.

my old characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

my old characters  Empty
PostSubject: my old characters    my old characters  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 pm

i was wondering if i could keep Kikato an Hirotusuguya as they were or if i had to restart them completely
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

my old characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my old characters    my old characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:45 am

Still Wanting to return and still wondering, also Noticed im still a mod and wondered if there was anyway I could help out, just let me know, feel free to add me on Skype, Fenikkusu14
Back to top Go down

my old characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valor Over Liberty :: Discussion Board :: Questions-
Jump to: