Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Valor Over Liberty
Hey! You need to log in. If you still have yet to sign up- please register so that you can access several features only available to members.
Valor Over Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Vote for us here!!

Top Site Lists
The site is back in business! We hope to see a lot of new and old faces, Enjoy Your Stay!
As of right now we are allowing people to apply for any position they would like. We need spots filled.

Saiyomi Jinchuuriki of Shichibi( 7 tailed raven)[w.i.p]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mara

Saiyomi Jinchuuriki of Shichibi( 7 tailed raven)[w.i.p] Empty
PostSubject: Saiyomi Jinchuuriki of Shichibi( 7 tailed raven)[w.i.p]   Saiyomi Jinchuuriki of Shichibi( 7 tailed raven)[w.i.p] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:12 pm

[img*]INSERT PICK HERE[/img]
Submit your own quote here

General Information:
Name: Saiyomi
Nickname/Alias:

Sexual Orientation: she doesn't know yet
Weight: (In Lbs or Kg)
Height: (In Cm or In)
Catch Phrase: "the dead are my only friends."

Personality Information:
Personality:
Saiyomi is the type to say silent, not because she doesn't want to talk, its just most likely she doesn't want to talk to you.
this is all due to her dealings with the living in her own village, many people find her creepy, and it might true.  she tends
to treat living people as there not there, and even the remarks she gives them often are cold and heartless. she prefers to
hang out in places were there is or was plenty of death or dead there.  this is do to her wanting to talk to her real friends,
the dead. she has found that the dead are much more nicer to her then many of the living.

she spends many hours alone, talking to the souls of the dead. finding there company is warmer and kinder.  this is the main
fact that keeps many away not liking her strange gift, however even those that do tend to annoy her. most rather then talk to the dead
to make peace with family or just to talk with them, they often want something, often money or object that only that soul knows about, it
makes her sick.  she will often refuse to help these people or mislead them.

to the her friends and rarely a living person, she is a very nice and sweet girl, often more caring for other needs before her own, not wishing harm
on others unless they choose to harm others themselves.

Like:(What do you like)
-dead people

Dislikes:(What don't you like)

Fears: (2-6 things your character might be frightened by)
Habits: (What is something your character is often caught doing?)
Goals:(Name up to 3 goals your character might have)

Description Information:
Looks: (Place an 8-13 lengthy sentenced paragraph of your characters looks, be as detailed as possible)
Hair Color: (Self Explanatory)
Eye Color: (Self Explanatory)
Skin Color: (Self Explanatory)
Identifying Marks: (does your character have any identifying characteristics, like scars? Birthmarks? Etc?)

Affinity Information:
Main: (Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton)
Sub: (Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton (Chuunin and Higher))
Sub: (Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton (Jounin and Higher))
Advanced/Kekkei Genkai: (Please go here to claim an element for a clan or to claim an element for your character personally: https://narutovol.rpg-board.net/t12-advanced-elements)

Rank Information:
Ninja Rank (Desired): (E,D,C,B,A,S,SS)
Ninja Rank (Recieved): (E,D,C,B,A,S,SS)
Ninja Class: (Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Special Jounin(Anbu), Jounin, Nukenin(Shirotori), Kage)
Village: (Hikarigakure, Hanegakure, Yamagakure, Kigakure, Donzogakure)
NOTE* If you are a missing ninja be sure to Put an EX in front of the village you were formerly apart of.

Specialty Information:
Main: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Bukijutsu, Puppeteer)
Sub: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Bukijutsu, Puppeteer)
Sub: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Bukijutsu, Puppeteer (Jounin and Up))

Strength: (What Strengths might your character have? Please List 3)
Weakness: (What Weaknesses might your character have? Please List 3)

History

History: (Explain what has happened in your characters life from birth till now. Minimum amount is 4 paragraphs each 8 sentences long)
Back to top Go down

Saiyomi Jinchuuriki of Shichibi( 7 tailed raven)[w.i.p]
Page 1 of 1